Every Premier Homes residence is built energy efficient, providing cost savings and benefiting the environment each day you live in your home.
We specialize in multiple green living options, offering homeowners our extensive knowledge to choose what is most cost effective.
- 2X6 wall construction, allowing for more insulation & less air draft
- House wrap & air-sealing that uses Tyvek, foam board, and spray installation to create an airtight seal around outlets, windows, doors, & walls
- Energy Star appliances that reduce energy costs & help protect the environment
- Low-E windows that utilize a transparent metallic coating on the glass to restrict the passage of radiant heat into the home
- Programmable Thermostats, delivering savings without sacrificing comfort
- CFL (compact florescent light bulbs) which use 2/3 less power & have a longer rated life than regular bulbs
- 95% efficiency furnaces to reduce the use of fossil fuels
- Geothermal systems that circulate a water-based solution through a buried loop system in the soil, taking advantage of the constant ground temperature and giving you up to a 20% payback
- Tank-less hot water heaters which heats water directly as its needed without a storage tank